|Affordable Care, Atheism and Astrophysics
By Dr. Charles McGowen
The Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP) used by the National Aeronautical and Space Administration (NASA) has allegedly enabled a calculation of the age of the universe and plotted the curvature of space. It mapped the cosmic microwave background radiation and, in what the astrophysicists have called “a shocking turn of events,” revealed that atoms (the building blocks of visible matter) make up only 4 percent of the universe. They conclude that dark matter accounts for 24 % percent of the cosmos, and dark energy fills in the remaining 72 % percent. Together, these entities make up 96 % of the invisible universe. That fits quite neatly into Albert Einstein’s assertion more that 50 years ago that the greatest of human minds is only capable of comprehending 3% of all reality. It also confirms what the apostle Paul was inspired to write down nearly 2 millennia ago: “So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.” (2 Corinthians 4:18) Atheists are missing the fact that the omnipotent, eternal, omniscient and ubiquitous Person they deny actually exists in the 96% that no one has ever seen. To proclaim a supposedly intellectual assertion that one can make a definite, unequivocal pronouncement that God is truly non-existent based upon 4% of available information is akin to voting in favor of the Affordable Care Act having read only 80 of its 2000 pages; but then those who voted in that manner are as equally inane as self proclaimed atheists. In fact, when it comes to reasonable and logical decisions, their minds are very much a part of the dark side of reality.
Monday, June 03, 2013, 07:28 AM